Enjoy these 5 Slow Advanced workouts to help you get started with the Essentrics® technique.
If you are limited in your fitness ability, are new to our technique, or suffer from chronic pain, we suggest that you relax your muscles during all the workouts and move slowly and gently until you feel ready to pick up the pace and intensity. You may also want to start with the 5 Slow Beginner workouts until you feel ready to move to the next level.
Keep in mind:
· If any of the exercises are too fast, slow down to a comfortable speed and do less.
· Some warm-ups may be quick-paced. Be sure to go at your own tempo and ignore the pace in the video.
· Stop and start the workout as often as you wish.
· Feel free to repeat the same workout a few days in a row until you begin to feel more comfortable with it.
· Within a short amount of time, these workouts will become easy to follow while still challenging for your body!
Filmed at Round Hill Hotels and Villas
Instructor: Miranda Esmonde-White
Components: All Standing
Objectives: Posture, Toning, Strengthening, Weight loss
Focus: Full body, Arms, Back, Spine, Calves, Achilles, Core, Groin, Hips, Knees, Legs, Psoas, Quads, Thighs, Ribs,...
Full Body Toning & Energizing Workout with Sasha Alcoloumbre
Instructor: Sasha Alcoloumbre
Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Components: Standing, Barre, and Floor
Objectives: Balance, Energy Boost, Mobility, Range of Motion, Posture, Toning, Strengthening
Focus: Full Body
Improve your overall muscle strength & tone and boost your energy with...